No Bake Protein Bites

I've made these wonderful protein bites a few times. They're great to have in the fridge when you start to crave something sweet! They're super easy to make and are not very time consuming at all!



No Bake Protein Bites

1 cup organic oats
1/4 cup almond butter (I sometimes use all natural peanut butter)
4 tbsp almond milk
1 scoop vanilla protein powder (I use NLA Her Whey Gluten Free Protein)
3 tbsp Maple Syrup (I use Walden Farms)
1/2 cup dairy free chocolate chips (I use Enjoy Life Semi-Sweet Chocolate Mini Chips)

Combine all the ingredients into a bowl. Roll the "batter" into golf ball size balls and place them on a foil lined plate and allow to set in the freezer for about 20 minutes. Makes approximately 7 balls. Store in the refrigerator for a great grab and go sweet snack!

Labels: