Fit Chocoholic's Friday Favorites #1

Happy Friday, everyone!

I hope you all have had a wonderful start to your day!

I have some very exciting news to announce! My husband has officially accepted a job offer that will be moving us to Houston, Texas! While I have moved numerous times in my life (Oklahoma to Singapore, Singapore to Dubai and then back to Oklahoma) it has been nearly 10 years since I have moved anywhere. I am excited, nervous and anxious all at the same time!

This whole process has happened rather quickly so far. He will begin his new job on Monday and I will be flying down there within the next few weeks to go house hunting and get a lay of the land. A lot of my friends from Singapore/Dubai currently live in Houston so I'm very excited to get to reconnect with them!

Moving right along...

I wanted to start a new Friday tradition called Friday Favorites where I'll share a few things that I'm liking lately! Let's get right to it shall we?


Friday Favorites





In the past I was never a fan of flavored coffee. But this year I'm all about hazelnut and this Coffee-mate Sugar Free Hazelnut coffee creamer is amazing! No, it isn't all natural or anything like that...but I love it! It's made it's way into my morning coffee routine almost everyday!




My hubby was traveling for work a few weeks ago and brought me home this sweet little dream box. My primary love languages (from Gary Chapman's book 'The 5 Love Languages') are Acts of Service, Words of Affirmation and Receiving Gifts. My hubby was definitely speaking my love language by surprising me with this thoughtful little box. On a side note, we did the 5 Love Languages personal profile in our premarital counseling and I highly recommend getting the book and doing it!



I bought a box of these at the grocery store and I didn't read the box properly and thought it was a grape and peanut butter combination. Well, after I got home and inspected the box more closely I realized it was blueberry and peanut butter which made me a bit skeptical. I finally ate one last night as a snack and it was delicious! I threw one in my lunch bag this morning to serve as my 3 o'clock snack this afternoon. 


I bought these Mossimo Supply Co. Khole Fold Over Boots a few weeks ago and have yet to wear them. Well, since fall weather has made it's appearance in Oklahoma (actually more like Winter weather, it was in the 20's this morning!) they will be making their debut this weekend! 



Labels: