Fit Chocoholic's Friday Favorites #2

Happy Friday!!

This week has been a hectic one. Between work, getting our house ready to be put on the market and trying to squeeze all of my workouts in, I am more than ready for a relaxing weekend!

It's time for some Friday Favorites! Here we go:

Friday Favorites

Contigo® AUTOSPOUT® Addison Water Bottle - 32 oz


I bought this water bottle from Target for the first time about a year ago and I love it. I make it a point to drink at least 1 gallon of water a day, and this 32 oz bottle makes it so easy to do that. It's super durable and it is top rack dishwasher safe which is a must for me because I despise hand washing items. This would make a great Christmas present for the fitness enthusiast in your life! 

Fresh Cinnamon Sticks


With the holiday's coming up, there is nothing like the smell of cinnamon in the air. During Christmas time my mom would always put a bundle of fresh cinnamon sticks in a pot filled with water and would let it simmer away on the stove all day, adding water as needed. It filled the air with a wonderful warm, spicy and sweet cinnamon aroma that screams Christmas. 

Crossing Items Off Of My Bucket List


Exactly one month from today, my husband and I will be en route to New York City! I've always wanted to see NYC during Christmas time, and this year I will get to mark it off of my bucket list! Our trip will be short, sweet and jam packed with events like seeing The Rockettes at Radio City Music Hall! 

Hitting New PR's At The Gym 


This week I hit a new PR on my deadlifts - 233#'s! It's amazing how strong CrossFit can make you in such a short amount of time. Just a month and a half ago I was pulling 203#'s. That's a 30# jump in just over a month. Seeing my strength improve definitely makes all those hard workouts worth it.

myWOD App


myWOD is an app that allows your to record your max weight for all the main CrossFit exercises (back squat, dead lifts, clean and jerk etc.). I love this app because I am horrible at recalling the weight that I use for specific exercises. Having this as a tool is a great way to keep me on track so I know I am pushing myself to my full potential. As soon as I hit a PR, I grab my phone and input it into the app. I definitely recommend getting this app, or one similar if you're thinking about getting into CrossFit. 

I hope you all have a fantastic Friday!

Labels: