Flourless Chocolate Chip Cookies + A Back Workout

I have a double whammy post today! I have a back workout and a recipe to share.

First, chocolate! 

I think I have found the holy grail of cookie recipes. A blog I read daily is Peanut Butter Fingers and it's author, Julie, shared a Flourless Chocolate Chip cookie recipe last month. This recipe actually originates from the Chocolate Covered Katie blog that I just learned about through PB Fingers. For once I actually had everything in my pantry to make these cookies and they are delicious. I highly recommend using coconut oil, I can't get over how delicious it makes these cookies. 


Flourless Chocolate Chip Cookies

Recipe Source: Chocolate Covered Katie Cookbook

Ingredients:
Directions:
  1. Preheat oven to 375°. Spray a baking sheet with cooking spray. 
  2. Blend together the first four ingredients in a food processor until well combined. Place in a large mixing bowl and add salt, chocolate chips, sugar, oil and 2 tbsp of milk. 
  3. Stir together, adding additional tablespoons of milk slowly until a dough forms. 
  4. Using a tablespoon measure, roll the dough to form balls and place on the prepared cookie sheet. Use the palm of your hand to flatten the dough.
  5. Bake for 6 minutes. 
  6. Cool the cookies on a wire rack. 

Please please please make this cookies. They're so incredibly good. Many cookies were eaten while photographing them :) 

Now, all things in moderation, right? As promised, here is a new back workout that the hubby and I did the other night:




*Increase weight after each rep. 5 sets of 10 reps with 10 seconds of rest in between each set. 

As always, here are some links to show you how to perform each exercise. 

T-Bar Rows

Seated Row W/ Rotation (start with palms facing floor, rotate them in so your palms are facing each other as you pull in towards your body)

Seated Close Grip Row

Dumbbell Pullovers

Bent Over Cable Rows

I hope you all had a wonderful Thursday! One more day until the weekend!

Follow Along!

Labels: , ,