I love Valentines Day...and it's less than two weeks away! Some people think it's just another day, but I adore it and I especially love giving cheesy mushy presents. I thought it would be fun to put together a few budget friendly Valentines Day ideas!
Inexpensive Gift Ideas For Valentines Day
- Valentines Candy Poster: I made this for Schoen last year and he loved it. It was also fun pulling the candy off that we wanted to eat throughout the week.
- Monogrammed Bible or Armband for the Gym: Schoen got me such an amazing gift last year that brought tears to my eyes. A bible with my married name engraved on the cover. We were still about 4 months away from our wedding at that point, but it was such a touching present. He also got me an arm band to hold my phone to use at the gym :)
- DIY Candy Bouquet: I love the idea of making your own candy bouquet. I had one delivered to Schoen for his birthday the year before last and it wasn't cheap. This tutorial seems super easy and it's budget friendly. Making one yourself and hand delivering it to your Valentine is a super cute idea!
- Board Game: I never learned how to play chess, but I've always wanted to. I think a board game is a fun and inexpensive gift, especially if it's one that one of you have never played! Open up a bottle of wine, make a romantic dinner and spend the night playing a game of Scrabble, Chess or even battleship!
- Personalized Golf Balls: Ok, so this isn't the cheapest gift, but I had to include it. I got my hubby personalized golf balls and sent him golfing with some friends for his birthday last year. He loved them! While they aren't the cheapest present (they'll run you about $60) they're a great gift if your significant other loves to golf!
I already know what I'm getting Schoen this year, but I won't post it because I don't want him to see it! And our pup Roxie already got him something (yes I am that dog mom). I'll be sure to post pictures after Valentines Day!
Labels: Craft Projects, Holidays, Presents