The One with an At-Home Ab Workout

I couldn't help naming this blog post like a Friends episode! I'm such a sucker for that show.

Yesterday I wasn't able to make it to the gym so I opted for a quick at-home workout. I did it while I was watching an episode of Friends which made the workout fly by. My theory is do anything while watching Friends (laundry, sweeping the floors, dusting etc.) and the task at hand will be over before you know it!

I've realized over the past few weeks that my core strength is lacking so I've wanted to focus on strengthening it. One of my favorite exercises for core are planks. I've made it a point to do a plank each day, attempting to increase the amount of time I hold it each time. I started off at 2 minutes and 11 seconds and I've gotten up to 2 minutes and 40 seconds. Slow progress is progress!

Yesterday's core workout incorporated planks and some other exercises. Here is what it looked like:


The Fit Chocoholic: At-Home Ab Workout


I did 4 sets of this workout with about a 1-2 minute rest in between sets. My abs were on fire by the end of it and they're sore today! It was definitely a tough one! 

Have a great Thursday! 

Follow Along!

Labels: