Valentines Day Week + 30 Minute Elliptical Workout

Happy Valentines Day week! It's only Tuesday but my week has been filled with a tonValentines Day related errands. I picked up the rest of my hubby's V-Day presents yesterday and picked up something for Roxie this afternoon. Yes, we're those people that get our dog something for every holiday. There is no shame in my game! 

I'm going to raid my craft closet later in the week to finish decorating part of Schoen's gift. It's cheesy and I can't wait to share it with all of you! 

Schoen has something planned for us on Saturday night, but he won't tell me what it is. The other mission I have this week is to find a new dress for our date Saturday. One thing I will say about Texas is the shopping here is SO MUCH better than it was in Oklahoma. H&M...we meet again! 

I wanted to pop in real quick today to share another elliptical workout I did yesterday. I typically do cardio on the StairMaster, but lately I've loved the elliptical. I did the following 30 minute workout before we did arms last night and the constant change in resistance had me sweating like crazy. Enjoy! 


Labels: