Fit Chocoholic's Friday Favorites #15

Hello, hello! Happy Friday, y'all! I hope you all have had a great week and have a fun weekend planned! I'm so looking forward to our weekend. We have a fun date night planned for tonight, I plan on lounging by our pool all day tomorrow and we'll be watching the highly anticipated Mayweather vs. Pacquiao fight tomorrow night. I'm team Pacquiao all the way! 

As usual, here is a new Friday Favorites post. Have a great weekend! 

Friday Favorites

AFAA Group Exercise Certification 


This morning I finally took the leap and registered to get my Group Exercise certification. This has been something I've wanted to do for quite some time and I can't begin to explain how excited I am. I've done a lot of research and decided that AFAA was the way to go. Now I'm just waiting to get my study materials so I can begin preparing myself for the written and practical exams. 

Blue Diamond Almond Nut-Thins


I found my new favorite snack! These crackers are soooo good! I snack on them plain, and I've also been dipping them in some roasted garlic hummus. Delicious! 

Free Drinks From Starbucks


I downloaded the Starbucks app to my phone and joined their rewards program. I received an email yesterday saying that they loaded a free drink on to my account which I redeemed this morning! Free coffee = a happy Melissa!

His & Her's Marvel Shirts 


Tonight we have a date night planned and we're going to see the new Avengers movie. I stopped by Target while I was out running errands earlier today and picked us up these Marvel shirts to wear tonight. Yes, we are that couple. 

Yoga


I am probably the most un-flexible human on earth. I've lost all of the flexibility that I used to have back in my gymnastics and dance days. So, in an attempt to regain some more range of motion (specifically in my hips), I've decided to incorporate Yoga into my weekly workout schedule. I attended a beginners class last night (it has been a hot minute since I've done Yoga) and I was quickly reminded about how much work that I need to do. The class was only 30 minutes but I left feeling very relaxed. I plan on attending a longer class next week in hopes of getting a bit more out of it.

A Free Month of Coffee From Panera Bread


Apparently this is the week of free coffee! I've been a long time Panera Bread lover and have had a MyPanera card for ages. I received an email this morning that made this coffee lovers day! It notified me that I can get one free coffee a day for the entire month of May. Score!

Labels: ,