My 2015 Must Reads


Hello from Riviera Maya! 

Don't worry, I'm not blogging on my vacation. I typed up this blog post last week and scheduled it to publish while I was away so I could chat with all of you lovely people! 

Since I'll be relaxing pool/beachside with a good book (and most likely an adult beverage) in my hand almost all week, I wanted to do a quick roundup of the books I've already read this year/what I plan on reading. I read almost every night before we go to bed so I fly through books pretty quickly. 

A synopsis of each book can be found by clicking on the name of each book below. 

So far this year I've read:

Dark Places by Gillian Flynn


Sharp Objects by Gillian Flynn


The Girl On The Train by Paula Hawkins


The Husband's Secret by Liane Moriarty 


I have loved each and every one of these books. They are all definitely page turners and keep your guessing the whole time.

I finished The Husband's Secret shortly before we left for our vacation and I decided to pick up another one of Liane Moriarty's books for our trip which leads me to my list of must-reads for 2015.
The Fit Chocoholic's 2015 Must Reads
What Alice Forgot by Liane Moriarty 


I've read great reviews about this book and since I loved The Husband's Secret, I'm positive I'll love this book as well. 

All the Light We Cannot See by Anthony Doerr


This book is the winner of the Pulitzer Prize and has gotten rave reviews. I plan on reading this as soon as I'm done with What Alice Forgot.

Eight Hundred Grapes by Laura Dave


I read the synopsis of this book while I was in Barnes and Noble last week and it looked like a great read and a page turner. This would be great for a quick beach or poolside read!

Beach Town by Mary Kay Andrews


This was another book I had glanced at while at the book store. This also looks like a fun summertime read and is on my list!

The Nightingale by Kristin Hannah 


This story of this book takes place during WWII and intrigued me the second I read the summary. It also got a ton of amazing reviews so it was an easy must read this year for me.

What are some of your must-reads for this year?

Labels: