Fit Chocoholic's Friday Favorites #25

Happy, happy Friday! Man oh man am I glad it's Friday. It's been a long week! Schoen and I are planning on having a nice relaxing weekend at home. We may even do another make your own pizza night tomorrow night. I'm also planning on taking Roxie to get her nails trimmed I'm planning on getting a manicure! It should shape up to be a pretty good (relaxing) weekend.

As usual, here is this weeks Friday Favorites. Have a great weekend, y'all!

Friday Favorites

PCA Skin Blemish Bar


I was over on The Healthy Diva Life and Katie reccommended this face wash on one of her vlog's a few weeks ago. I've been struggling with my skin the past few months and it has made me extremely self conscious. I purchased this PCA Skin Blemish Control Bar last week and have been using it nightly ever since. It's a solid and I massage it into my skin using my beloved Clarosonic. The smell of the wash is super refreshing and reminds me of tea tree oil. So far, I absolutely love this stuff, and so does my skin. Thanks for the great recommendation, Katie! 

My Fit Foods


Earlier in the week I broke one of my cardinal rules and came to work with out lunch prepared. Thankfully, My Fit Foods was only a short 5 minute drive away. I'll admit that I was actually surprised at how yummy the two meals were that I ended up buying. It's great to know a place that offers healthy options to help me stay on track. 

HIIT Workouts


Seeing that I've posted 2 HIIT workouts this week I'm pretty sure that you can safely come to the conclusion that I LOVE HIIT style workouts! I did another HIIT class last night and it was killer. My shoulders were on FIRE. I'll be sure to post it soon. You can find all of the other workouts featured on The Fit Chocoholic on The Fit Chocoholic Workouts pinterest page!

Rocksbox


A few weeks ago Rocksbox reached out to me and asked me to be a part of their influencer community. I jumped at the opportunity because since I'm back at the office full time (and not living in gym clothes 24/7) I knew that my wardrobe could use a little sprucing when it came to accessories. I received my first box a few days ago and loved it! I'll be doing a post about Rocksbox early next week, so keep an eye out for that and a way to get your first month free!

Labels: