Saturday night was spaghetti night at our house and I had a major craving for a creamy, tomatoey sauce. Because Schoen isn't a huge fan of non-traditional spaghetti, I prepped mine separately. I also wanted to make sure I could count the macros that were in my meal and it was just easier to measure my ingredients out and cook them in separate pans.
I ended up making a ridiculously easy and delicious creamy pasta sauce that only calls for four ingredients! This recipe serves on and has 57g C, 32g P, 12g F.
4 Ingredient Creamy Pasta
- Cook the pasta in boiling, salted water until al dente (about 8-9 minutes).
- While the pasta cooks, brown the turkey in a skillet. Drain off any excess liquid.
- Add the marinara sauce to the cooked turkey and simmer until the pasta is finished cooking.
- Add the cooked pasta to the meat sauce (I usually add a ladle full of the starchy pasta water to my sauce to thin it out a bit).
- Throw in one wedge of Creamy Light Swiss Laughing Cow Cheese and stir until it melts.
Labels: Dinner, IIFYM, Recipes