4 Ingredient Creamy Pasta

Saturday night was spaghetti night at our house and I had a major craving for a creamy, tomatoey sauce. Because Schoen isn't a huge fan of non-traditional spaghetti, I prepped mine separately. I also wanted to make sure I could count the macros that were in my meal and it was just easier to measure my ingredients out and cook them in separate pans. 


I ended up making a ridiculously easy and delicious creamy pasta sauce that only calls for four ingredients! This recipe serves on and has 57g C, 32g P, 12g F. 

4 Ingredient Creamy Pasta for One

4 Ingredient Creamy Pasta
Serves One

Ingredients 

Directions

  1. Cook the pasta in boiling, salted water until al dente (about 8-9 minutes).
  2. While the pasta cooks, brown the turkey in a skillet. Drain off any excess liquid.
  3. Add the marinara sauce to the cooked turkey and simmer until the pasta is finished cooking. 
  4. Add the cooked pasta to the meat sauce (I usually add a ladle full of the starchy pasta water to my sauce to thin it out a bit). 
  5. Throw in one wedge of Creamy Light Swiss Laughing Cow Cheese and stir until it melts. 
  6. Enjoy!  

Labels: , ,