Fit Chocoholic's Friday Favorites #29

Happy Friday, everyone!

I don't know about you, but my week went by rather slowly and I'm so glad that it's Friday! I'm looking forward to a few days of relaxation. The only set in stone plans I have so far is getting in a 4 mile run early Saturday morning. Other than that, I plan on doing some organizing and spending some quality time binge watching Netflix!

Here is today's Friday Favorites, have a great weekend!

Friday Favorites

SPIbelt


I've completed quite a few runs with my SPIbelt and I absolutely LOVE it. It's so nice to have my hands free while I run and I no longer have to stuff my phone into my sports bra. I've also used it while lifting in the gym. 


I was a little apprehensive about how I would like it while lifting, but it worked out great and didn't get in the way at all!

Compression Sleeves


A few weeks ago I went over to Tru Tri Sports and picked up these 2XU Compression Sleeves. I've been having some slight discomfort in my shins while running so I decided to wear them on my 3 miler yesterday and I think they actually helped! Some people wear compression sleeves for recovery after a long run, but some wear them during their runs. I have a feeling I'll be wearing these during a majority of my runs going forward. I'm definitely a fan.  

prAna Monarch Convertible Pants


This week I have teamed up with Sweatpink and prAna for a #7daystretch Instagram series! I was fortunate to get to try out a pair of the Monarch Convertible Pants from their new fall collection. They arrived on my doorstep on Tuesday and they are AWESOME. These pants would be perfect for traveling, hiking, walking the dog or any other activity you can think of. They are so incredibly versatile. I can't wait to tell you guys more about these awesome pants, and some of the other incredible pieces prAna has to offer next week in a full review. In the meantime, head on over to prAna's website and take a look around. You can get 15% off of some prAna gear using the code LiveInprAnaF15FCO. 

My New Car


On Monday night my hubby and I headed over to Audi West Houston to test drive a car. We stopped by the dealership last weekend but the car we were interested in was at another dealership. Ous salesmen, Dave, had it brought over so we could look at it on Monday. We ended up trading in my 2013 Nissan Altima for a 2015 Audi Q5 and I LOVE it. 


I've been wanting an SUV for a while so I was super stoked when my husband brought up the idea of getting one a few weeks ago. I love that I sit up higher and can see more of the road in front of me. I also LOVE the huge sunroof. Now I just need Houston weather to cool down a bit so I can open it up! 

Aladdin Mason Jar Water Bottle


I picked up this Aladdin Mason Jar at Target earlier in the week because my other water bottle I keep at work broke. I love that it's big so I don't have to keep getting up to continually refill it. They're on sale right now for $8, so it's hard to pass up! Target, you get me every time. 

Labels: