Fueling My Day with Plenti Greek Yogurt by Yoplait


Over the past few years I have become a huge yogurt lover, especially greek yogurt. I recently discovered Yoplait's new Plenti Greek Yogurt and I absolutely love it.

Plenti Greek Yogurt by Yoplait

Sometimes I'll have yogurt as part of my breakfast but I usually like to enjoy it when the mid-day munchies hit me at around 3 o'clock. I ate this peach flavored Plenti for my mid-day snack yesterday and it curbed my hunger and gave me the boost of energy I needed to round out my work day.

Plenti Greek Yogurt by Yoplait

As I mentioned on Monday, I started training for my first half marathon this week! I know that as my training progresses, my runs will begin to get longer and as my mileage increases, so will my appetite. Knowing that I will need more food to fuel my body during training, I was stoked to find this perfect snack to help give me the energy I need throughout the day.

Plenti Greek Yogurt by Yoplait

I used to find myself adding some granola or nuts into my yogurt to give it some added texture and crunch. Well, no more packing additional mix-ins for me because this gluten free yogurt already has it all! It is packed full of healthy, hearty ingredients and crunchy whole grain mix-ins like oats, flax and pumpkin seeds to help power you through your day. All in one easy to open container.

Plenti Greek Yogurt by Yoplait

Plenti also comes in 8 delicious flavors: black cherry, blueberry, coconut, peach, raspberry, spiced apple, strawberry and vanilla.

Plenti Greek Yogurt by Yoplait

Think you don't have time for breakfast? Think again! This yogurt would make a perfect grab and go breakfast when your jettin' out the door to work, the gym or to run errands. 


Plenti Greek Yogurt by Yoplait

Make sure you stop by and like Plenti Yogurt's Instagram page and the hastags #PlentiYogurt and #LandofPlenti to stay up to date with what they have to offer!

Thank you to Plenti for sponsoring today's post and inspiring me to try their new fulfilling yogurt! 

Labels: , , , , ,