How to Add Social Media Tabs to Your Facebook Page

Although I started The Fit Chocoholic back in 2013, I started getting very serious about blogging over the past ten months. One thing I have really focused on is growing and monetizing my blog. I've added social media platforms for The Fit Chocoholic on Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, and Periscope (honestly, I'm still trying to get into the whole Periscope thing). I've also partnered with numerous social media networks that are filled with online influencers who are fitness experts and enthusiasts. 

By no means am I an expert on blogging or social media, but through the course of making The Fit Chocoholic come to life, I've realized that I absolutely love social media and learning new things about it. I thought I would start sharing the fun (and helpful!) tricks I learn along the way.

Today I'm going to share the latest Facebook trick I've learned:

How to Add Social Media Tabs to your Facebook Page!

Maybe I'm late to the party on this one, but if you have a Facebook page for your blog or business, you can add social media tabs to it! Your readers can connect with your other social media platforms right from your Facebook page! It took me about 5 minutes to add my Pinterest and Instagram tabs to The Fit Chocoholic's Facebook page and it's super easy to do!

How to Add Social Media Tabs to your Facebook Page!


The first thing you're going to want to do is search for 'Pinterest Page App by Woobox'.


How to Add Social Media Tabs to your Facebook Page!


Once you click on 'Pinterest Page App by Woobox, it will bring you to this screen:


How to Add Social Media Tabs to your Facebook Page!

Click on the drop down arrow next to 'Facebook Pages' and select the page you want to add the tab to. In my case, it was for The Fit Chocoholic. Click 'Add Page Tab'. (Note: when I clicked 'Add Page Tab' I did not receive a confirmation that the tab was added).

After you have clicked on 'Add Page Tab' head on over to the Facebook Page you added it to. Click on the drop down arrow next to the 'More' tab.


How to Add Social Media Tabs to your Facebook Page!


You should now see 'Pinterest listed'. Click on it. Because I was already logged into my Pinterest account, it automatically added it. However, it may prompt you to log in to your account if you aren't already logged in. This is what it looked like once my Pinterest was added:


How to Add Social Media Tabs to your Facebook Page!


If you look near the top of your newly added Pinterest tab, you will see 'Admin Tab Options' where many other social media buttons are listed.



How to Add Social Media Tabs to your Facebook Page!


This is where I added my Instagram page. Simply click on the Instagram icon and you will be prompted to add the page tab, just like you were for Pinterest.

How to Add Social Media Tabs to your Facebook Page!

Select the page you want to add the tab to, just like before.

Again, I was already signed into Instagram on my computer so it automatically added my IG page without me having to log in.


How to Add Social Media Tabs to your Facebook Page!


Now that you have your Pinterest and Instagram tabs added to your Facebook page, let's re-order the tabs so they will be visible when someone visits your Facebook Page.

Click on the arrow next to the 'More' button and select 'Manage Tabs'.


How to Add Social Media Tabs to your Facebook Page!


This will bring up all of the tabs you have enabled on your page.


How to Add Social Media Tabs to your Facebook Page!


All you have to do is drag the Pinterest and Instagram tabs up towards the top. Hit save. Once you go back to your page, these new social media tabs should be visible!


How to Add Social Media Tabs to your Facebook Page!


I hope you find this helpful! Let me know if you have any questions! Happy Facebooking, Pintesting and Instagramming!

Labels: , , ,