I Stretched It Out With prAna

Last week,  I completed the #7daystretch with prAna and Sweat Pink and could not be more proud. We stretched, bended our bodies, minds, and souls and came together to show how we truly #liveinprana!

Here are a few highlights from my #7daystretch on Instagram:

On Monday we stretched our legs. This is one of my favorite quad stretches:



On Tuesday we got bend with some backbends:


On Saturday we stretched our sides! This is definitely one of my favorite side stretches: 


And finally on Sunday we share our favorite way to restore after a long week. The perfect way for me to restore my mind is heading out for a run on Sunday mornings. I tackled 4 miles yesterday and it felt amazing. It was easily the best run I've had so far during my half marathon training. 



So, in honor of our beautiful #7daystretch, here are 7 things you might not know about me:



Join in on the fun! Leave a comment below to tell me 7 thing I didn’t know about you! Just fill in the blanks, tag @prana @fitapproach & use the hashtags #liveinprana #7daystretch #sweatpink and spread the love. Tag your friends, readers, followers…whoever’s listening!

Labels: ,