2015 Fall To-Do List

Happy Fall, y'all! 

I seriously can't believe that it's already Fall. I feel like this year has flown by. I told Schoen last night that there were only 93 days left until Christmas and he couldn't believe it! We both agreed that it feels like we just moved to Texas from Oklahoma. 

Although our year has gone by (too) quickly, we've managed to pack it full of fun adventures. Here are a few highlights of our 2015 so far:

I moved to Texas to join Schoen at the very end of December/beginning of January and we purchased our first home together. We spent the first few months getting settled and exploring our new city



We took a trip back to Oklahoma for a friends 30th birthday.


We went to Riviera Maya for my 29th Birthday!


We celebrated our one year wedding anniversary, exchanged traditional presents and ate year old wedding care!


One Year Anniversary Present


We spent a weekend in San Antonio.


It's definitely been a fun and jam packed year so far! I'm super excited for Christmas to get here because we're planning on heading up to Oklahoma to spend it with my family! 

In honor of today being the first day of Fall, I thought it would be fun to do a Fall To-Do List! 

2015 Fall To-Do List

Buy New Fall Clothes

While today is the first day of Fall, it still just doesn't feel like it here in Texas. The weather is still in the 90's here, so I will welcome cooler temps with open arms. I'm definitely ready to bust out some boots, sweaters and scarves and to also buy some new fall attire! 

Baking Pumpkin Bread 


I made lightened up pumpkin bread last year and it was delicious. However, I think I need to re-visit this recipe and remake it and take some new pictures. The pictures in this blog post make me cringe!  

Carving Pumpkins


Schoen and I have been married for one year and together for over two and we still haven't carved pumpkins together yet! I'm planning on picking up a few pumpkins one weekend and having a pumpkin carving date with him! 

Roasting Pumpkin Seeds

Speaking of pumpkins, I want to use the seeds from the pumpkins we carve and turn them into a yummy snack. If anyone has any good recipes for pumpkins seeds, please share! 

Completing My First Half Marathon


The half marathon I am training for is on November 15th so you know I had to include this on my fall to-do list! 

Go to a Haunted House

We were planning on going to a haunted house last year, but we just never had the time. Schoen LOVES haunted houses, so going to one this year is definitely on our schedule! 

Make a Fall Wreath

I've had the supplies to make a fall wreath stored away in my craft closet since last year! I'm hoping I will be able to find the time to actually make it this year! 


Question of the Day:

What are some items on your Fall to-do list?


Labels: , , , , , ,