Start Your Day With Special K® Red Berries

Tracking Pixel
Tracking Pixel
This post is sponsored by Special K Red Berries and I was compensated for my time. I truly appreciate you support surrounding sponsored posts like the one you will find below. Enjoy! 


Raise your hand if you rush out the door every morning without sitting down to enjoy a good, healthy and satisfying breakfast. Unfortunately, I'm guilty of this more days than not because lets face it, mornings can be hectic. However, there is something satisfying and calming about sitting down and actually enjoying your breakfast before heading out to tackle the workday. I received an opportunity to sample an absolutely delicious cereal Special K sent me to try out, Red Berries.

Start Your Day Off on a Delicious Note with Special K® Red Berries | The Fit Chocoholic ESFS #AD

The second I opened the box, I knew I was going to be a huge fan because there were a ton, and I mean a TON of real strawberries mixed in with the whole grain cereal. 

Start Your Day Off on a Delicious Note with Special K® Red Berries | The Fit Chocoholic ESFS #AD

Gone are the days when you buy a box of cereal and there is a measly handful of berries in it. Every bite of this Special K Red Berries cereal is guaranteed to pack a big strawberry punch, which makes this strawberry loving girl super happy! I found that there is also the perfect amount of sweetness packed into each serving. 

Start Your Day Off on a Delicious Note with Special K® Red Berries | The Fit Chocoholic ESFS #AD

I don't know about you, but I'm a self-proclaimed cereal fanatic. I could easily eat cereal morning, noon and night. A box of cereal typically won't make it 3 days in our house. And now that I've upped my training in the gym, I have to make sure that I am properly fueling by body. I know that if I enjoy this cereal for breakfast, or at any time during the day, I am getting a great source of folic acid, fiber and vitamin D.

Start Your Day Off on a Delicious Note with Special K® Red Berries | The Fit Chocoholic ESFS #AD

As summer turns to fall and fresh berries go out of season, Special K Red Berries cereal is a great way to keep that berry craving satisfied. One more thing that makes this cereal absolutely amazing?! It's husband approved! That's right, my husband had not one, but two bowls of this delicious cereal and enthusiastically gave it his (very picky) seal of approval!  

Start Your Day Off on a Delicious Note with Special K® Red Berries | The Fit Chocoholic ESFS #AD

If you are a cereal lover like me, or my picky husband, try out Special K Red Berries, I promise you'll love it! 

To learn more, visit HERE.

This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Special K® Red Berries

Labels: , , ,