Taking Time to Unwind + prAna Review & Discount Code

The last few weeks have been hectic, to say the least. I've felt like I've constantly been on the go, with very little downtime. Between working full time, training for my first half marathon + getting additional workouts in, running The Fit Chocoholic and trying to have a decent social life...I've felt like I've been constantly pulled in 1000 directions. I think all this 'busyness' finally caught up to me (it was bound to happen) and I woke up with a ball of stress in my chest on Sunday morning. 

It was when I fell asleep on the couch for nearly 2 hours on Sunday afternoon (I am NOT a napper) that I finally took a step back and told myself that I needed to take time out of my hectic schedule for myself. And if that means napping for 2 hours on the weekends, so be it! 

As summer turns to fall, I plan on focusing a bit more on myself going forward. I need to make sure that I'm getting enough rest and nourishing my body adequately so I can continue to train like I want to. I'm looking forward to focusing a bit more on myself, and I don't think the timing could be any better! 

If you follow me on Instagram, you will know that last week I participated in the #7daystretch campaign with prAna. I absolutely loved working with them! I was lucky enough to get a sneak peak into their new fall collection. I chose to try out a pair of their Monarch Convertible Pants, and I was blown away by how much I loved them! 

Monarch Convertible Pants by prAna

These are easily the most versatile pair of pants that I own. They would be perfect for traveling (I'm totally wearing them when we head to San Antonio this weekend), hiking, running errands around town, or walking the dog like we did on Sunday afternoon. We leashed up Roxie and headed outside to take advantage of some cooler temps here in Houston. 

Monarch Convertible Pants by prAna

The stretch zion fabric makes these pants are ridiculously comfortable. Oh, and another plus? The fabric is water and abrasion resistant which means they are super durable.What I really love most about them is that they can convert to knickers if your legs ever get a bit toasty. 

Monarch Convertible Pants by prAna

I also adore how these pants fit. I often find that pants are either too big in the waste and fit perfectly in the legs, or fit perfectly in the waste and are way to tight in my quad area. These fit perfectly everywhere. 

Monarch Convertible Pants by prAna

If you are interested in checking out some gear from prAna you can use code          
LiveInprAnaF15FCO to receive 15% off of your purchase through September 30th! 

I guarantee you'll love prAna's new fall collection as much as I do! 

Labels: , , ,