Fit Chocoholic's Friday Favorites #34

Happy Friday!

To say that I am glad that it's Friday is an understatement! I feel like I have been pulled in 1000 different directions this week so I am welcoming the weekend with open arms! I have also been feeling like I'm coming down with something the past few days so I am planning on a relaxing night on the couch with Netflix tonight.

I am hoping I can kick whatever it is I may have so I can pull out all of our Fall decorations this weekend and spruce up the house a bit for the upcoming holidays. I've been downing a ton of water all week and keeping my fingers crossed I wake up feeling like a new person tomorrow!

In the meantime, here is this weeks Friday Favorites! I hope you all have an awesome weekend!

Friday Favorites

MOVIT Energy Gummies

Fueling for a Half Marathon

Last weekend I used energy gummies for the first time during my long run. I received these MOVIT Energy Gummies in my first Bulu Box and I figured there was no better time to try them out then during my 7 mile run last Saturday. I decided to fuel at miles 3 and 5 and my body seemed to react well to the gummies. And they tasted amazing, like citrus gummy bears! It was a bit awkward to run while chewing though, so that will take some getting used to. Another thing that is awesome about these gummies? The packaging:

Fueling for a Half Marathon

I love that they included a bible verse on the reverse side of their packets. They've definitely won me over and I plan on purchasing some more of these delicious little bits of energy today!

Pumpkin Spice Cinnamon Rolls 


If you follow me on Instagram, you know that I've not a huge fan of the quintessential flavor of fall: pumpkin spice. However, I couldn't pass up these delicious looking cinnamon rolls while I was at the store the other day. I made them for breakfast last weekend and they were SO delicious. My taste buds may be coming around to the flavors of pumpkin spice, but I'm still not ordering a latte from Starbucks! 

New Mizuno Wave Inspire 12's

The new Mizuno Wave Inspire 12 Running Shoes

I was super pumped when I found out I was going to receive a pair of the new Mizuno Wave Inspire 12 running shoes before they were even available in stores! I received them a few weeks ago and love them so far! And how awesome are those colors? Love them! 

Birthday Cards from 'The Dog' 

Birthday Gift Ideas for Him: His favorite DVD and a Mizpah Key Chain set from James Avery

Schoen's birthday was on Wednesday and every year our dog Roxie gets him a present and a birthday card! I can usually find cards 'from the dog' at Target or Walmart, but I've even made them myself a few times! It's a fun little tradition I have for Schoen :)

James Avery Key Chains

Need a gift for your husband? This Mizpah Key Chain Set from James Avery is perfect!

Since the DVD was technically from Roxie, I got Schoen a gift from James Avery. This Mizpah Key Chain Set is custom cut so they only fit together with each other. Mizpah means 'watchtower' and relates to the prayer that God will always be with the one you love. I thought this gift was fitting because Schoen will be traveling a lot more for work now, so I wanted him to be able to have something on him to make him feel safe.

Labels: , , ,