Recovering with Isopure Aminos


I received product and additional compensation from Isopure in exchange for writing this post to help promote Isopure Aminos #BehindTheMuscle campaign. The opinions of the product mentioned in this post are my own. Thanks so much to Isopure for sponsoring today's post!    


Happy, happy Monday, everyone!

How was everyone’s weekend?

I did something I thought that I would never be able to do this weekend; I ran 7 miles…without stopping! Never in my wildest dreams did I ever think that I would ever be able to run so far. It’s crazy to think that  9 weeks ago I was struggling with completing 2 miles. It’s amazing what our bodies are capable of. It's also amazing how much gear is required when you really get into running!



One thing that I have discovered that is incredibly important when incorporating so much running into my weekly workouts is recovery. As my mileage has been increasing each week, I have noticed some significant muscle fatigue after all of my runs. I’ll be the first to admit, I have never been great at stretching pre or post workouts. I also haven’t consistently taken supplements to aide in my recovery so I was super pumped when I was given the opportunity to try out Isopure’s Aminos

Isopure Aminos #behindthemuscle

The amount of benefits these Aminos have is insane. Not only is it packed with antioxidants like vitamin C, but they are also loaded with BCAA's to help support muscle recovery and tart cherry which is an anti-inflammatory which can help reduce soreness after an intense workout. I had never heard of tart cherry before but after doing a bit of research I've found that a lot of athletes are turning to tart cherry 

I have been a long time user of Isopure products and I have to say that these Amino's are hand down one of my favorites of all their products. I was a bit skeptical on how much I would like the cranberry grape flavor (I've never been a big cranberry fan) but it tasted SO good.

Be sure to come back next week because I will be sharing a fun recipe using these awesome Isopure Aminos

Labels: ,