Fit Chocoholic's Friday Favorites #6

Happy Friday! I hope everyones week wasn't too stressful and that you have a fun weekend planned! Unfortunately our dinner plans for tonight fell through so it looks like we'll be having a relaxing evening at home. That means binge watching the latest season of House of Cards on Netflix. No complaints here!

As usual, let's get going with my usual Friday Favorites post!

Friday Favorites 

'The Dress' Memes 


via

I couldn't help but post this. After seeing this dress make it's rounds on social media last night and today I knew there would be some amazing memes out there and this one is my favorite. Gotta love Mean Girls.

Body Fat Test


The Fit Chocoholic: Body Fat Calculator

Yesterday at the gym I went over to the Personal Training desks and asked if I could borrow their body fat calculator. It had been a while since I have tested my body fat so it was nice to see where I was at. I've seemed to sit at around 20-21% body fat consistently for the past year or so. I'd like to cut it down to about 18% by summer time. I'll test it again in another month or so, but I'm glad the trainers were kind enough to let me use their calculator!

Friends on Netflix



As I mentioned earlier in the week I did an at-home ab workout while I watched Friends. Thank you Netflix Gods for putting up every single season! I remember having a few Friends DVD's in High School and I would watch them over and over and over again. They never get old! Plus, watching a few episodes makes tedious tasks fly by.

Calphalon Nonstick Cookware


One great thing about moving is you get a TON of coupons in the mail when you change your address with the USPS. Of the many coupons we received, one was 20% off an entire purchase at Bed Bath and Beyond and I was thrilled!

I almost always have 20% off one item to BB&B so this was a big deal to me. I knew I wanted to use it on a big ticket item and we ended up putting it towards a new set of Calphalon cookware which we desperately needed. When we picked up this 12 piece set the store was running a special; if you spent a certain amount on Calphalon you got a free bonus pan and a $50 gift card. On top of 20% off our entire purchase (we bought a few other items), we got an amazing deal. Now what to buy with that $50 gift card???

Dry Shampoo


I've always been one to wash my hair every single day. But I know that is not very healthy for my hair because it washes away your hairs natural oils, which are apparently the nectar of the gods. Plus, washing it every day is so tedious because I go to the gym so often it feels like such a waste of product and time.

I purchased my first bottle of dry shampoo a few months ago expecting to love it...yeah not so much. So after doing some more research I picked up another bottle and still got horrible results. I finally found the Batiste shampoo and it seems to be working decently enough that I can get away with washing my hair every other day.

A bunch of wonderful ladies commented on an Instagram picture I posted the other day with some more great suggestions. I will have to give some of those a try. I am bound and determined to find one that will allow me to go at least 2+ days with out washing my hair.

Smartfood Delight White Cheddar Popcorn 


I picked up a bag of this white cheddar popcorn last week and talk about addicting! I love flavored popcorn, carmel especially, but this white cheddar popcorn caught my eye and I couldn't resist buying it. It was hard to stick to the portion size when I was snacking on it the other night so I bet this bag will not last too long in our house...delicious!

OPI Bubble Bath Nail Polish


The Fit Chocoholic: OPI Bubble Bath

I'm typically not a fan of long nails, short and nude have been my preference lately. I've been loving a color called Bubble Bath by OPI. It's a nudish pink color and I just love it. The picture above is a shellac polish, but I have the normal polish which is on my nails now. Definitely a staple to have in my opinion!

Follow Along!

Labels: