Fun Fitness Survey!

Happy Tuesday, everyone! I hope your week has started off on a positive note!

Remember those survey's everyone used to do back in the Myspace days? Well I thought I'd bring them back and do a fun blog survey this morning. Here we go!

1. What did you eat for breakfast?

1/2 cup of old fashioned oats and a cup of hazelnut coffee. I typically have a protein shake between breakfast and lunch to help tie me over.



2. How much water do you drink a day?

At least 1 gallon. I always have water with me. In front of me right now is two huge water bottles. Stay hydrated people!




3. What is your current favorite workout?

I've been digging the elliptical lately. I typically do my cardio on the StairMaster, but the elliptical has been kicking my butt. I did a 35 minute workout the other night and burned over 300 calories. It was great!



4. How many calories do you eat a day?

I don't count my calories! I used to log almost everything I ate into MyFitnessPal but I stopped doing that a while ago. I just try to focus on making smart choices as much as I can. 

5. What are your favorite healthy snacks?

I've been loving greek yogurt lately. Yesterday I ate a small cup of plain greek yogurt with 1/4 cup of granola as my pre-workout snack. It hit the spot! 


I'm also a huge fan of protein smoothies


And I also love waffles with peanut butter! 



6. What do you usually eat for lunch?

Lately I've been eating grilled chicken, veggies and jasmine rice. If that doesn't sound good, I will make a veggie burger on a ezekiel english muffin. I love the Morning Star Farms Spicy Black Bean Burger Patties...delicious! 



7. What is your favorite body part to strength train?

I love training back! My back is pretty week so I love the challenge of trying to strengthen it. 

8. What is your least favorite body part to strength train?

Definitely biceps. I don't know why, but  I have always loathed arm day. I guess everyone has that one body part they hate to work...and in my case, it's arms! Yuck! But, I gotta do it! 


9. What are your 'bad' food cravings?

Chocolate anything and everything. 

10. Do you take vitamins or supplements?

I usually take a multi-vitamin every morning...if I remember! 

11. How often do you eat out?

The hubby and I usually eat out once a week. Usually on Saturday or Sunday. 

12. Do you eat fast food?

Rarely! 

13. Who is your biggest supporter?

That's an easy one...definitely my hubby! 

14. Do you have a gym membership?

Yes, to a local gym here in Cypress. However, I've been wanting to check out the local YMCA because they have a TON of great group fitness classes. I think it would be nice to add some of those into my weekly workout routines to keep my workouts exciting. 

15. How many hours of sleep do you get each night?

We're usually in bed by 10pm and watch Netflix for a while. I try to get at least 8 hours a night! 

16. Do you have a cheat day?

Nope, I eat what I want when I want to eat it. I try to make good healthy decisions as often as possible. But if I want pizza, I'll eat pizza. Or in yesterdays case...a bunch of left over Valentines Day cookies I made for Schoen to bring to work with him late last week. 

17. Do you drink alcohol?

Occasionally. I like to drink a glass of red wine while I cook dinner, but I usually don't drink more than one glass. 




18. Do you have a workout buddy?

Lately my hubby has been my workout buddy, which I love! It's nice to have him there on days I want to lift really heavy because he can spot me and...he's pretty cute! 




19. What is the best thing that's changed about your life after committing to a healthy lifestyle?

I love seeing what my body is capable of and I love learning new exercises! I really want to lead by example once we start a family, so living a healthy lifestyle now and committing to it is important to me. 

20. What was the last healthy thing you did?

I did a booty workout yesterday afternoon and it kicked my butt! 


Labels: , ,