What I Bought Wednesday #3

Happy Hump Day, everyone! I hope you all have had a wonderful week so far! 

Unfortunately I'm still feeling a bit under the weather. I've been chugging water and downing vitamins in hopes it will pass soon. I'm supposed to be going out to dinner tonight with some of Schoen's colleagues so I need my body to get it together. 

My morning began with changing our 'Goals' board!


I had a come to Jesus with myself the other day. I decided I needed a kick in the butt in regards to my training and 'diet'. I hung this white board up in our mud room that I had stashed away in a closet upstairs. I added the number of days until our vacation and a few weekly goals to strive towards. It's a nice reminder to see as we come and go during the day. 

This morning, I'm continuing with my 'What I Bought Wednesday' posts. My usual grocery haul included our usual suspects (chicken and veggies) but I did pick up a few new items this week that I wanted to share with you all. 



I used some of these ingredients to make an insanely easy and incredibly delicious baked pasta. You can find the recipe here.


I also used some of these ingredients to make a super delicious Mediterranean Quinoa Salad yesterday afternoon.


I'll be sure to stop back by later to share this recipe! As we're coming settling into Spring, Summer is right around the corner. Spring and Summer = salad season! This salad will be a staple in your recipe book, I promise! Have a wonderful morning!

Labels: