4 Shoulder Shaping Exercises + Progress Pictures

Top o' the mornin' to ya!

I hope your Monday wasn't too rough on you and that your Tuesday has been a breeze so far!

I wanted to pop in and share two things with you all today: an AWESOME shoulder workout and some progress pics. Let's start with the workout, shall we?

Yesterday morning I was looking around the internet and found a workout similar to the one below. I made a few little tweaks and it turned out to be an amazing workout and my shoulders were on fire by the time it was all said and done.

4 Shoulder Shaping Exercises

It may look like there isn't much to it, but trust me, you'll feel the burn. Do 20 reps of each exercise, then 15, 10, 5 and so on making your way back up to 20 reps. Make sure you go up in weight on your set of 5 reps!

After the pyramid portion of the workout, go getcha a plate and do 10 front raises every minute on the minute (EMOM) for 6 minutes. It will hurt to lift your arms the day after you do this workout. You're welcome. :)

Moving right along...

As I mentioned last week I have significantly cleaned up my diet and have upped my cardio in hopes of getting a bit leaner for our vacation (which is less than 3 weeks away!). In addition to some diet and exercise changes I have also made it a point to snap progress pictures every so often. Sometimes it's hard to see your progress when you're simply looking at yourself in the mirror. I like to put pictures side by side so I can see where I have made changes. I have seen the biggest change in my mid-section and arms.

I have also been logging my weight and I am down about 6lbs so far. I plan on sticking to my diet and exercise plan right up until we leave for Mexico. I'm hoping to lean out a bit more and then my plan is to maintain. I'm taking it one meal and one workout at a time because I'm starting to get mega cravings for any and all carbs. I keep reminding myself that my body is capable of anything, it is my mind that I have to convince. Go kill those workouts this week!


Labels: ,