Since I don't have anything new to report for What I Bought Wednesday, I figured I'd stop in and share a super simple recipe with you all today!
If you're an ice cream lover like me, this will be right up your alley. I present to you, drumroll please..........Strawberry and Banana Greek Yogurt Ice Cream!
This dish was made out of ingredients I always have in my fridge/freezer. Plus, you know it's an easy recipe when all of the ingredients are in the name of the dish itself!
This is a great alternative to the super sugary and fat filled ice cream we buy at the grocery store. I can see myself snacking on this all summer long to help me survive the horrible Houston heat/humidity that will soon be upon us.
Strawberry & Banana Greek Yogurt Ice Cream
- 1 cup nonfat greek yogurt (I used FAGE Total 0%)
- 1 frozen banana
- 1 large handful frozen strawberries
- Throw all the above ingredients into a food processor or blender.
- Blend until a thick and semi smooth consistency is reached.
- Pour the mixture into a container and place in the freezer.
- Freeze until the desired consistency is reached and enjoy!
Labels: Desserts, Recipes