7 Gifts For The Fitness Lover In Your Life

Top o' the mornin' to ya! I hope your Tuesday is off to a great start!

Again, don't worry I'm not blogging while on vacation :) I typed up this post last Friday afternoon and scheduled it to go live first thing this morning!

In honor of today being my 29th birthday (this will be my last year in my 20's wahh!) I wanted to do a post on some fitness related gift ideas for the fitness lover in your life!
7 Gift Ideas For the Fitness Lover in Your Life





  1. I discovered these Planet Box Lunch Boxes on Instagram and instantly became a fan. The segmented containers in these lunch boxes help guide you in packing a well-balanced meal. They offer 3 different lunch packing systems to cater to different appetites. Go check them out! 
  2. I have been lusting after this Renee Tote from Six Pack Bags for ages. They were out of stock for quite some time due to its popularity and I just got an email earlier this week that they're back in stock. This stylish tote holds 4 meals so this is perfect for someone who is always on the go and needs to bring their meals with them. 
  3. How cool is this Interactive Water Bottle from HydraCoach? This water bottle actually calculates your personal hydration needs, tracks your water consumption, paces your consumption throughout the day and motivates you to stay hydrated! 
  4. I've had my eye on FlipBelts for a while now and I think this would be a great investment for someone who is in the gym often. FlipBelts are slim and stretchy belts you wear around over your shorts or pants and they can hold anything from your keys and ID to chap stick and gum. It is also compatible with almost any cell phone. The days of stuffing your phone down into your sweaty sports bra are over! 
  5. I've mentioned this Polar Heart Rate Monitor on the blog numerous times so it's no surprise that it made this list. I absolutely love my HR monitor and wear it during almost every workout I do. It is a great way to track your effort and calories burned during a workout. 
  6. If you know someone who makes as many protein smoothies a week as I do, this Nutri Bullet Sport would be a perfect gift! I would love something like this because it would be so much more convenient than pulling out my large Kitchen Aid blender each time and having to clean the big and bulky pitcher. 
  7. I still haven't jumped on the Fabletics bandwagon yet, but boy do I want to! If you know someone who has an obsession with new workout clothes like I do, a gift card to Fabletics would be right up any fitness lovers alley! 

Labels: