Fit Chocoholic's Friday Favorites #22

Hi, hello and happy Friday! I hope you all had a fabulous week and that you have something fun planned for the weekend! 

Schoen and I will be celebrating our one year wedding anniversary this weekend! He has something planned for us that will apparently take up a majority of our Saturday. He won't tell me what it is which is fine by me because I love surprises! I'll be sure to fill you all in on our weekend festivities on Monday. Until then, here is this weeks Friday Favorites. Have a great weekend, everyone! 

Friday Favorites

DoYogaWithMe



I've been incorporating more Yoga into my weekly workout routines lately in an effort to work on my flexibility. Last week I went on a search for some free at-home yoga videos and was pleasantly surprised by the amount free videos that were out there on the internet. DoYogaWithMe offers hundreds of free videos for individuals all different experience levels. Last Friday I did an online class that targeted my hips, hamstrings and lower back and it was great! I highly recommend this site for anyone who enjoys doing Yoga but may not have time to make it to a studio.

Namast'ay In Bed Shirt


Speaking of yoga, how cute is this shirt I spotted at Nordstrom Rack last weekend? I immediately sent it to my friend who is a yoga instructor and she loved it! I found another cute one here which would be so great to wear to the gym.

 Aladdin Reusable Coffee Cups


How cute are these Aladdin coffee cups? I spotted these at Target and at ony $5 they were too cute not to snatch up. 


They're recyclable, microwave and dishwasher safe and BPA free. These would be perfect for coffee or tea on the go! They also had a few other designs to choose from. Target, you get me every single time.

Dessert from Perry's


Schoen has to go out for work dinners quite often and while I usually don't have to go, I always reap the benefits. Every time he goes out to dinner, he always brings me home dessert. He knows me well. Last night he went to Perry's and brought me home cheesecake. I haven't ate it yet, but you better bet I'll be polishing off that entire piece later today.

Weird Things All Couples Fight About

Schoen sent me this video yesterday afternoon and it had me laughing out loud. I'm sure many of you can relate.


Labels: