Fit Chocoholic's Friday Favorites #10

Happy Friday everyone!

I hope you have all had a great productive week that hasn't been too stressful! I have a very exciting weekend planned that I've been looking forward to for quite some time now. I will be sure to share all the details with you all first thing Monday morning! Until then...here are a few things that have been on my Friday favorites radar lately...

Friday Favorites

Girl Scout Cookies



Every time I'd go to the grocery store I'd secretly wish there would be girl scouts there selling cookies. My wish finally came true last weekend. This is actually the first time I've ever bought girl scout cookies and I think I've started a dangerous tradition.

I asked one of the girl scouts what her favorite cookies were and she said she loved the lemonades and the thanks-a-lot, so I got one of each, naturally. Both were a huge hit and we had no issues polishing off both sleeves in the matter of days.

Fancy StairMasters


Take a look at this bad boy! I'll take one for my garage, please and thank you! I love that it has a TV screen that is hooked up to cable. I've been watching the news and HGTV while I've been doing cardio the past week. It makes the time fly by!

Quest Protein Powder



I could barely contain my excitement when I spotted this protein powder at the grocery store the other day. I've been a long time lover of all things Quest. Their protein bars are amazing and their chips are to die for and all guilt free. So when they recently came out with a protein powder I've been dying to get my hands on some to give it a try. It took me all of 2.5 seconds to scoop up this 2lb jar and put it in my cart. I made a peanut butter banana protein smoothie a few days ago using it and it gets two thumbs up from me!

HALO Portable Phone Charger



I received this HALO portable phone charger for Christmas last year and used it for the first time a few weeks ago while we were out exploring Houston. My phone was about 2 minutes away from dying and luckily I had thrown it in my purse. I plugged it into the portable charger and it was almost fully charged in no time! I love this charger because you don't need to put actual batteries into it, it charges on a wall outlet just like your cell phone does. It works with iPhones and Androids so it's great for Schoen and I because I use a Samsung and he uses an iPhone. I don't go anywhere without this in my purse now!

Vaseline Lip Therapy


This is my go to chap stick. I started using Vaseline as chap stick back in high school but I couldn't find these lovely small tubes in Dubai so I carried around a tub of Vaseline. Yes you heard me right, an entire tub of Vaseline. It was weird, I know. Nowadays, I stock up on these small tubes (they're like $0.97 each at Target) and absolutely love them. This is the only chap stick that works for me so I never buy anything else!

Labels: