What I Bought Wednesday #5

As promised, I'm stopping back in to share a new What I Bought Wednesday post with you all! 

A few grocery store trips were made this past week and I got lots of staples and a few new items. 



This week's grocery haul included:



The orange mango flavored Sparkling Ice is my absolute favorite. I keep it stocked in our garage fridge and usually drink 1 every 2 days or so.

I roasted a few of the red potatoes in the oven and smashed them with a potato masher as soon as they were done. We ate them along side some hamburger patties made with Laura's Lean Beef last weekend.


I had been eyeing Arctic Zero ice cream for quite some time now. I finally broke down and bought some when my beloved Blue Bell Ice Cream was recalled a few weeks ago. I got the coffee flavor and was pleasantly surprised that it was quite delicious!

I love using marinara sauce on spaghetti nights. I brown lean turkey in a skillet, season it with some garlic and onion powder and stir in the marinara sauce and pour it on top of whole wheat spaghetti or linguine.


Van's Gluten Free waffles are a staple in our house as well. I buy myself the original and buy Schoen the blueberry. I usually spread mine with a tablespoon or two of natural peanut butter and top it with a few slices of banana. I like to eat my waffles with a piece of turkey bacon and sometimes I'll add the turkey bacon to a breakfast sandwich made out of ezekiel english muffins and an over easy egg.


Skim milk for Schoen and Almond Milk for myself. All staples in our house. Along with some greek yogurt and cream of rice.


These Cascadian Farm Honey Nut O's are my favorite. I'm known nosh on a cup of these with a bit of almond milk while I wait for my lunch/dinner to cook. Heaven!

Some non-food purchases this week was some shampoo and conditioner, a bar of Neutrogena face soap (my go to face cleanser) and some Almay lipstick!

And that's what was in my grocery cart this past week! I hope you all have a wonderful afternoon!

Labels: