Fit Chocoholic's Friday Favorites #17

Happy Friday, y'all! I hope your week treated you well! Mine was filled with preparing for my AFAA Primary Group Exercise certification. On Wednesday morning I got my CPR/AED certification and you can find a recap of the short 3 hour class here. Between taking that class at the Red Cross and having my nose in the AFAA text book all week long, my brain has been in overdrive trying to soak up a ton of information. 

As usual, here is a new Friday Favorites post. Have a rockin' weekend! 

Friday Favorites

La Croix Sparkling Water


I used to despise sparkling water. It just tasted very unsatisfying and blah to me. I decided to give a can of Orange La Croix another chance earlier in the week and I actually loved it. I typically drink 1+ gallon of water a day, so throwing this into the mix at lunch or dinner helps mix things up. I made sure to pick up a few cans at the grocery store earlier in the week to keep in the fridge. 

BOOMCHICKAPOP Salted Caramel Popcorn


After my first Orange Theory Fitness class last Sunday, I stopped into Whole Foods which was right next door. We don't have a Whole Foods close to our house, so I was super excited to see that the market was within walking distance after my workout. I popped in to take a look around and immediately threw this popcorn into my basket. I had a small handful Sunday evening to try it out and it out and it was SO good. Schoen loved it too! BOOMCHICKAPOP for the win! 

Whole Foods Grocery Bags 


Speaking of Whole Foods, how awesome are their grocery bags? I'm a sucker for anything with cute sayings on it so I made sure to keep this bag for later use. It's the little things...

Orange Theory Fitness


I, of course, had to add Orange Theory Fitness into this weeks Friday Favorites. While it wasn't the hardest workout I have ever done, it was great to try something different and mix it up a bit. Plus, I loved that it got me out of the house and active on, what is a usually lazy, Sunday afternoon.

New Balance 574 Casual Shoes

Finish Line Women posted these shoes on their Instagram a few days ago and it was love at first sight. I absolutely love the bright colors!

Labels: