Fit Chocoholic's Friday Favorites #18

Happy Friday, y'all! I'm especially excited about this weekend because it's a long weekend and that means more time spent together with my husband and fur baby! Our little family of 3! 

I'm really hoping the sun will come out and the rain will subside so I can get some quality pool time in during the day on Saturday or Sunday. Schoen has a date night planned for us on Saturday night. He won't tell me where we are going to dinner, but he always chooses amazing restaurants so I know it will be a blast! 

I hope you all have a fun and safe Memorial Day weekend. Here is this week's Friday Favorites post, cheers!

Friday Favorites 

The Fit Chocoholic's Workouts Pinterest Board



Although I tend to have a game plan every time I go to the gym, sometimes I need a little inspiration for my workout. I've opened up my Pinterest and browsed previous workouts I've done and re-done them on numerous occasions. All of the workouts that are featured on The Fit Chocoholic can be found here as well!

SO Delicious Dairy Free French Vanilla Coconut Milk Creamer


Putting cream in my coffee is one thing I look forward to every morning. Those that have been following along for a while know that I love my hazelnut coffee in the morning. I tend to stick with foods that I love until I get absolutely sick of them, so when this creamer caught my eye in the store the other day, I decided to put my beloved hazelnut creamer on the back burner for a while before I ended up hating it. The verdict...I loved this new creamer and it will be my go-to for a while!

The Husband's Secret by Liane Moriarty


This book had a ton of great reviews so I decided to buy it last night on my beloved iPad Mini. I'm only two chapters in and I'm already sucked in. I see myself finishing it in no time. However, I'm thinking I should save it for some good poolside reading material on our vacation because I know I'll finish it before we leave in just over two weeks. Any other book lovers out there have any good book recommendations?

Almay Smart Shade Lip Butter


I'm not a huge lip stick wearer. When I do buy/wear lip stick I stick to pretty low key and neutral colors. I picked up some of the new Almay Smart Shade Lip Butter a few weeks ago and I really love it.

I chose the Berry shade in the light/medium category and I feel like it gives my lips a little color with out being too overwhelming for me.


Labels: ,