Fit Chocoholic's Friday Favorites #19

Happy Friday, everyone!

As I mentioned in an earlier post this week, my weekend was originally going to be spent reviewing for my AFAA Primary Group Exercise Certification which was supposed to take place this Sunday. Unfortunately, I found out on Wednesday that the workshop and test got cancelled.

After a bit of back and forth, I decided to complete the certification online and plan on scheduling the test and practical for sometime next week. So, I still plan on doing a bit of studying over the weekend but I honestly feel pretty prepared for the written and practical exams. I plan on doing a big recap of my experience getting my Group X Certification, so stay tuned for that in the upcoming weeks.

In the meantime, here is this weeks edition of Friday Favorites!

Friday Favorites

TRAIN For Her Magazine



I always look forward to deliveries from bodybuilding.com because they always include free samples of supplements and their latest copy of their new TRAIN For Her Magazine in their orders. If you haven't checked out this magazine, I highly recommend you get yourself a copy. They are always filled with great workout ideas and recipes. I have my eye on a new protein pancake recipe that I want to try out over the weekend!

Clarisonic Mia 2


I received my beloved Clarisonic Mia 2 for Christmas last year and I absolutely love it. With the amount of time I spend in the gym and all the sweat that runs down my face, I needed something that would really clean deep down into my pours. This little gadget fits the bill perfectly. It comes with a travel case so I can bring it with me on vacation. Love it! 

Nike Training Club App


If you haven't downloaded this free app, go do it right now! I've had this app for years and it's come in handy numerous times when I'm needing some ideas for the gym. 


You can choose from a number of different goals as you can see from the picture above. After you choose a goal, you can choose from beginner, intermediate and advanced levels of workouts. Once you choose your level, you are given a tons of options to choose from and they're organized by length of time the workout will take you. It's a great tool to have for those days you just aren't sure what you feel like doing at the gym.

Arbonne Energy Fizz Sticks


I was given a few samples of Arbonne Energy Fizz Sticks to try out (thanks Carolyn!) and I was an instant fan. What I love so much about them is that they have a carbonated taste to them which gives it a bit of a zing. I'm also about to jump on board with their protein, it reminded me of a chocolate milk shake. So delicious!

Labels: ,