Gadgets Every Fitness Lover Needs

So, I don't know if it's just me but I love gadgets. Kitchen gadgets, technology gadgets...gadgets of all kinds! I thought it would be fun to do a quick roundup post of fun gadgets for fitness lovers! I did a similar post a few weeks back about Gifts for the Fitness Lover in Your Life but I found so many more awesome ideas that I had to do another post. I need every single one of these in my life, like yesterday. Here we go!

7 Gadgets Every Fitness Lover Needs

Umbra Sombrero Citrus Juicer

7 Gadgets Every Fitness Lover Needs

I don't know about you, but this water bottle citrus juicer would get a ton of use from me. I drink 1 gallon+ of water a day so I often add freshly squeezed lemon juice to give the water a little bit of taste. This would make it so much easier than cramming a lemon wedge into the tiny opening of my water bottle. Genius! 

Water Bottle Ice Cube Trays

7 Gadgets Every Fitness Lover Needs
Speaking of water bottles, ever try to cram an ice cube into a water bottle? Yeah, it's not so easy, is it? These ice cube trays make long, slim ice cubes, perfect for plopping into a water bottle to give it a quick chill.

Divided Tupperware Containers

7 Gadgets Every Fitness Lover Needs

I've searched grocery stores high and low for divided tupperware containers and have not been able to find any. These containers would come in so handy for anyone who likes to meal prep and likes to keep each component of their food separate.

Onion, Tomato & Avocado Saver

7 Gadgets Every Fitness Lover Needs

These vegetable savers would be a life saver for me. I can't tell you how many plastic baggies I have gone through to save 1/8 of an onion. I especially love the avocado saver because you place the avocado cut side down which limits the amount of oxygen that can get to it which prevents it from turning brown. 

QALO Women's Silicone Wedding Ring

7 Gadgets Every Fitness Lover Needs

While we were on our vacation in Riviera Maya we met a couple that had these Qalo rings on at the pool. I absolutely adore my wedding ring and get so sad when I have to take it off to go to the pool or to the gym. These silicone rings would be so perfect to wear to places where you can't wear your actual wedding rings. The have both men's and women's sizes so I definitely plan on buying a pair for Schoen and I.

Taylor Digital Measuring Cup & Scale

7 Gadgets Every Fitness Lover Needs

Ok, I've seen normal food scales but I've never seen a measuring cup scale. This fun kitchen gadget would be perfect for any IIFYM newbie (like me!) or anyone who is trying to keep an eye on their portions. 

Dumbbell Alarm Clock

7 Gadgets Every Fitness Lover Needs

So this dumbbell alarm clock is just hilarious. Once the alarm goes off in the morning you actually have to do a certain amount of bicep curls or else it won't turn off. If you have trouble waking up to workout in the morning, this is the alarm clock for you!

Labels: ,