Fit Chocoholic's Friday Favorites #23

Happy Friday! July 4th weekend is finally upon us and I hope you have something fun planned! Unfortunately Schoen has to work today but we have a fun day planned for tomorrow. We'll be spending time with our friends with a poolside barbeque. I'm just hoping that the weather cooperates because it seems like rain has overtaken Houston the past few weeks.

Well, since it's Friday that means I have a new Friday Favorites post to share with you all this morning. Have a great weekend and stay safe!

Friday Favorites

This Blender Bottle


I picked up a new blender bottle the other day and I absolutely love it. We go through blender bottles like crazy at our house so I was in need of a new one and this one caught my eye


It has three parts to it, the actual bottle that holds your protein shake, an attachment that fits on to the bottom to hold extra protein powder and a vitamin holder that slides down to the inside of the blender bottle to hold your daily pills. Genius!

Canva


I typically use PicMonkey to edit photos and create workouts for my blog, but I have been using Canva lately and I'm really loving it. I'm in the process of making my own Media Kit for The Fit Chocoholic using Canva and it's turning out really nice! If you are interested in starting a blog I would definitely suggest familiarizing yourself with Canva!

Expert Renee Tote by Six Pack Fitness



Earlier in the week I bought myself this Renee Tote and I can't wait for it to be delivered! I mentioned this tote in a previous post, 7 Gifts for the Fitness Lover in Your Life, and I decided to use the birthday money I received from my parents to buy it. Thanks Mom and Dad!

Passing Part of the AFAA PGE Certification


As I mentioned a few weeks ago, my Primary Group Exercise Certification course got cancelled so I opted to take both the written and practical exams online. Earlier this morning I took the written potion of the exam and found out as soon as I submitted the last answer that I passed, which was a huge relief!

Labels: ,